Monday, August 13, 2007

Argh...the pirate turns three!

It is my last Third Birthday Party, and let me tell you, it was awesome!!
Here are some pictures from the 'Buccaneer Bash'


One candle left to blow out, and he was determined to get it this time!!


Treasure Chest Cake


Pirate Cupcakes


Zane proudly displaying how old he is


Me, Gabe and Adison


Lindsy and Shawndae


Goonie and Nikki

We had roughly 50 people show up to wish the little monkey a Happy Birthday. It was a great time. I love when my kids have a great celebration for their Birthday's. It makes them getting older a little easier to handle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaahhhh cute!!! i look constipated!

Anonymous said...

ZANE IS GONA EAT IT!!!!!!
WHY WASNT I THERE NOT GOOD ENOFF FOR YOU AM I TOO GANGSTA!!! oh how sad