Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School-2008 Edition


Nikki and Noah started school on August 20th. Nikki is a high school/college student now,
little Miss Smarty Pants!!
Noah started his new school, Entheos Exploratory Academy. So far it is going great, he really loves the atmosphere, however, he is not too stoked about wearing uniforms.....again.
I know, he needs a little bit of a haircut, it is getting a little shaggy on the top.


Ahhh, how did I reach a point in my life when I have a kid in 'high school'? Seriously, she was just born wasn't she?? She is signed up for drivers ed., that just blows my mind. She is also the age Gabe and I were when we met eachother. Life is crazy I tell ya, flat out bananas.

Well, here we go, another reminder that they are getting older.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont like my picture..... i look silly