Monday, January 29, 2007

Birthday Shout Outs

I'm sorry, I forgot to give some loved ones a Birthday Shout Out-

Melissa, I have neglected you once again, and now it was on an all important day, your special day Melissa, your birthday. I am a pretty shitty friend, I apologize. I hope you had a great time, got drunk, got laid, whatever it is you were hoping for, I hope you got it.

Gabey Baby, love of my life. I hope you had a great birthday, even though your loving wife has yet to purchase you a gift. I mean, you went ahead and bought me a house, the least I can do is fork over a couple bucks and buy you a fucking birthday present, right?? I am glad you are finally as old as me. Maybe now you will ease off on the old lady jokes, at least for a while!

Love ya both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries, I know you love me. Sounds like Tequila night was fun, fun, fun!