Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Things I want to be

I am always thinking of things I want to change about myself, and I must say, the list is MIGHTY long! Well, for starters, I want more tattoos. I want them on my back, on my arms, and I even want one on my wrist. But for some reason, I always feel like I have to reach a weight loss goal before I allow myself such luxuries. And yes, I do consider tats a luxury, do you know how fucking expensive they are?? Dang!! My current wish list includes the skull design from an earlier post, a sexy pirate chick, finishing a lower back piece with my ankh, little cherries at the side of my cha-chi, and an upper back piece including a heart with sparrows with a banner around it and stars. I will be the prettiest ever! I am getting my Monroe pierced. Gabe actually agreed, hesitantly, but he did agree.

I guess all I really want to be is a Suicide Girl. I want to lay around naked having my pictures taken with my kick ass tattoos' and piercings. That's it, I want to be a Suicide Girl!!

No comments: