Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Vagina

I hate this word......Vagina.

A picture of a snotty school teacher with a navy blue suit and a tight bun in her hair pointing at a picture of at the female reproductive organ with her pointer stick immediately comes to life in my head every time I hear it. Vagina, it is just ridiculous.

It is a pussy people, a PUSSY!! You can call it a pet name like Cha Chi, Betty, Cootch, Fluffy.....what the fuck ever, but please stop calling it a vagina. It really makes it sound like a dark unwanted place.

(I know it is the proper way to teach a child what their private spot is, but I am an adult now, and I reserve the right to drop all text book lingo and call it something fun!)

Mine is Stormy, for obvious reasons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EWWW CRABBY PATTIES! lol