Monday, June 04, 2007

Primary Childrens-Take 2

Did you guys watch the telethon yesterday?
We were on the air from 12:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m.

I was able to make it through the segment where I talked about Noah without crying. Anyone who has heard me talk about Noah knows that I can not make it too far into the story without losing it. I didn't though. Maybe it was the 'deer in the headlights' reactions when they shove a camera and microphone in your face. For those who did not see it, I have it on our dvr, so you can come over and make fun of me! It was an amazing experience though, and I could not have been more proud than to share the story of my 'super hero'.

The hospital raised over 2 million dollars, so it was a great turnout all around. I can't wait to do it next year. For any of you who donated, thank you so much. Until I had Noah, I never knew the impact Primary Children's could have on your life, but I am so grateful for the wonderful care he has received.

1 comment:

Mogoeuro said...

Save the dvr for me...I want the chance to make fun of (ur, I mean see) you. I miss you.