Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I can make a difference by.....

I can make a difference by....
written by: Noah Griffith

I was born with 3 chambers in my heart instead of 4. My heart was having problems so the doctors took care of me. I had several open heart surgeries to make me better. Since the doctors at Primary Children's took care of me, I want to help other children.

My plan is to donate books from money I will raise. I will have my family come help me talk to others about what I want to do. I know they would help me because it means a lot to the kids at Primary Children's.

I thought books would be a good idea because I feel like I am in a different place when I read a book. I think the children would enjoy feeling like they are in a different place other than the hospital.


This was Noah's reflection contest entry for literature. He has already started raising money for his cause. If any one else would like to help, please let me know. Everything helps, and it will mean so much to Noah to know that his goal has been accomplished for helping others.

No comments: