Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Virginia is for Lovers

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Virginia. I swear to God I saved some of Noah and Zane playing, but apparently I am a bad Mom and my second child has not been represented. More of Noah to come.


My favorite thing to say was, "Come on Mom, get in your chair, let's push you around some more." There were a few time I let her go down a hill without me holding onto her,
but I always managed to catch her.
It was fun to hear her scream at me as she realized in pure terror there was nothing
she could do. Evil, evil child.


Dad (Gabe's), Me and Gabe standing in front of Victory Monument in Yorktown.

Addie in a tunnel. Not sure why, but whatever.


A close up that isn't so cute, but hey, I have to let you see my not so pretty side ONCE in awhile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of gabe ur mom and monkey... addie in the tunnel is pretty fantastic to.........