Monday, September 18, 2006

The 'weight' is over....

I have done it, I have joined Weight Watchers. The first time I joined I did awesome, I lost 67 pounds. Then I let stress get to me and went back and forth for several years. I tried South Beach, Atkins and others, but I always felt limited. I just plain realized how much I loved Weight Watchers, so here I am. I am starting my second week right now and I am very excited.

I am worried about going on vacation however. Minnesota-here I come!! I will just consider it a challenge to prove to myself that I can even lose weight while on vacation. It may be a first for me!

I have gained a total of 36 pounds from when we began building this stinking house. I need to break the emotional eating cycle.

Week 1: -4.8 lbs
Total Weight loss: -4.8 lbs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl you are awesome and capable of inspiring others with your success. i know you can do it.
believe it or not you even inspire me some times.