Sunday, December 10, 2006

Gingerbread Houses

Today we made gingerbread Houses. We had a blast! Here are the results of our hard work. note: Adison ate most of hers while she was making it.





Here is the one Zane and I made. As you can tell, the kid is a prodigy!





Next is Noah's. He made some awesome Gingerbread dudes. One is blind with a cane, and another has a guitar. ROCK ON!!





Hmmm, where do I begin? Addie and Gabe made quite the masterpiece. I think it greatly resembles the artist Pollock, what do you think?






Here is my Mom's and Aunt Corrie's. They had a few problems, to say the least. To be honost, I'm not really suprised. It was kinda like watching Dumb and Dumber.


I have a tummy ache from eating all the dang gingerbread. As Addie would say, "Oh Mylanta!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like noahs its pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

mines cooler-er!