Thursday, March 01, 2007

30th Birthday Shout Out....

Katie, oh how I wish I could be there celebrating your 30th Birthday with you. I swear it was just yesterday we were eating cream cheese stuffed french toast served to us by a very attractive waitress, sitting by a roaring fire and just enjoying each others' coziness. You have forever made your mark on my heart pretty one.

I was browsing on Hot Topics website, which, where else would I go to think of you? Well, I am afraid to inform you that the dead girl (not Mickey) shirt is gone. I have found a few other options though, just say the word and they are yours!

First we have a t-shirt, not at all resembling the 'classic' one which I own and you envy, but it does have a dead girl on it, so the theme still applies here.




Next, we have my favorite, and I am sure it is yours as well. Everyone who knows you, knows that you love purses. Well, my God, if I haven't found the perfect bag for you!! You have two adorable puppies, and what better way to remind yourself of them than this bag?



Like I said, just say the word and they are on the way to you. I seriously hope you have a great time, whatever you do, and just remember, I am there with you in spirit. Can't you feel me next to you by the angry lake? I am there.......with you......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah dang, thats a sweet purse!