Friday, March 09, 2007

One month ago today....

It has already been one month since my fainting accident, and I am well on my way to putting it all past me. After a roller coaster ride consisting of numerous tests, waiting and doctors appointments, I have pretty much been given a clean bill of health. I could not ask for a better outcome.

Here are some beautiful pictures of the 'OUCHY!!'





This one was taken the morning after. There is a lot of swelling, in fact,
I could not open my eye at all. The bruising hadn't really started yet though.



This one was taken a long time later, after the swelling had gone down and the bruising was starting to go away.

I still have a few issues from the fall, like I have a hard lump in my cheek that doesn't seem to be going away, I don't have feeling in part of my face, and of course, the scar. But overall, I must admit, I looks really great compared to the first time I saw it at the plastic surgeons office.

So no more calling me 'scare face' or 'scar-y', okay??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was all my mom! ill just stick with snaggletooth!