Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Primary Childrens


Primary Childrens is doing their annual telethon to raise money for the hospital this weekend. Plese watch, and more importantly....PLEASE DONATE!!! I will be there answering phones, and I am told I will be on T.V. between 12-2 on Sunday and I will be sharing my story about Noah.


I don't think I need to explain to anyone what this hospital means to me. Without it, I would not have Noah, and that is unimaginable to me. It is hard to believe that any child has to face a life threatening health challenge, but I have been through it, and Noah has lived through it! He is beyond a miracle. From the moment he was born he was at this hospital, and for years later he has had numerous high risk surgeries and has continued to amaze everyone, including the medical professionals who have cared for him.


The motto of Primary Childrens says it all, "The Child First and Always"





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noahs a Pimp!