Sunday, April 20, 2008

P.B.R. and Cinnamon Bears if ya Finish!!

Yes, it's true. Gabe has not yet reached his level of sadistic behavior,
so he ran his 9th Marathon. I can not believe he has done 9 already.
I think he is a pretty awesome mother trucker!

Z-Man loves his Daddy.

Noah looking handsome and windblown.


More Cowbell. I wrote this sign before I even knew he had written it on his race number.

Despite what the homeless in Las Vegas think of marathon runners, we totally believe in Gabe!

Nikki and Goonie waiting for Gabe.

It has recently been brought to my attention that I may not be the supportive wife as I have been in the past. Gabe has started to think that I view his marathons as more of a pain in the ass, and not as an accomplishment of a lifetime, let alone 9 times over.

It isn't true. He has more drive and determination than anyone I have ever met, and I could not be more proud of him. I have serious pride telling people that he is a runner, and I look at him as unstoppable. I look up to him, and I am honored to be by his side as he takes on this monster of a task, and kick it's ass every time.



No comments: