Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lots of Stuff

The Cure in San Diego- amazing! I always have such a surreal feeling when I see them. I loved playing at the beach, just laying in the sun running sand through my fingers without a care in the world. That is until I had to deal with a few work issues, which did not make Gabe very happy.

Indian Food
Bad Hotels behind strip clubs
The Cure
Coronado Island
Condoms in the Elevator
Delayed Flights


Minnesota- I am homesick. Not for Utah, for Minnesota. I have a very strong belief that I will live there. This is not just a feeling of going somewhere and loving it, it is a feeling that it is where I belong. Seeing Katie is always awesome. I love her too death, even though I have no idea why we 'work'. We are both married to the most amazing men on earth. Yes Gabe, if you read this, I acknowledge the fact that you are nothing less that spectacular. I got a new tattoo, which is pretty fucking fantastic while I was there. It was a quick trip, but worth every minute. All 23 of my mosquito bites couldn't even sway me from my love of the land of 10,000 lakes. Adison is totally in love with little Charli Jane, Sean and Katie' daughter.

Waffles with Ice Cream
Tattoo
I Kissed a Girl
Mosquito's
Rum and Coke
Delayed Flights

I am feeling really lost lately. I truly believe it will take a lot for me to find myself again. I guess the most important thing is that 'I do' find myself one day. I want to, I want to live happily again without self doubt and sadness. I have great things in my life, I just need to realize that I deserve them.

No comments: