Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cutest Mom EVER!!

My Mom is off on a girls trip in New York right now. In fact, I will be picking her up from the airport later tonight. I can not think of a single person in this world that deserves a trip like that more than my Mom.

I keep getting funny random phone calls from the four women, only to tell me that my Mom is drunk and hilarious. She tries to get on the phone and convince me otherwise, but her slow slurred speech tells me a different story. It is awesome. I got a call from her friend Tracie yesterday, and she just wanted to tell me the following, "I am on Beaver Street-and I can not find a thing to eat!!" I then asked her if they had any pink taco stands anywhere, then she proceeded to try and convince me that I didn't get her joke. Oh, I am pretty sure I got your joke, I just don't think you got mine.

I can't wait to see her and hear about all the shit she did. I hope she bought me something with a pirate on it, that would totally make my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna go to new york! :D

Mogoeuro said...

Hmm...maybe you'll have to explain your part of the joke to me too. You know how naive I am.