Thursday, May 10, 2007

Damn you Rock star........DAMN YOU!!!!

I am so addicted to Rock Star, it is ridiculous. I had an awesome streak recently where I went over 3 weeks without a single Rock Star. Anyone who knows me, knows that it is pretty damn good. Well, I went off the wagon like a fuckin' junky scoring some coke! In the last 24 hours, I have consumed 64oz. of this sweet nectar, and I could hardly sleep last night. I don't care, I would almost rather drink it than eat food. There must be some sort of intervention program out there to help me! C'mon, what kind of friends are you? No confrontation of the obvious obsession? Nothing? I am crying out for help for Gods sake, this is my plea for anyone who can help!

I am seriously kidding about wanting help, you take my fucking Rock Star away, you die, plain and simple!

** Oh, and on a side note---I am eating some popcorn, and I just lost about 4 kernels of it in my cleavage. Getting fat has its perks, its like I have a food storage container, right here on my chest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur a silly banilly. i had a Rock Star today its was deliciouso! we should both go to an intervention :D, ni im totally jk that would be sad :(.