Monday, August 21, 2006

Oh, I got so drunk this weekend.....

Don't you hate it when you come to work and that is all people are talking about?? This happens to Gabe at work all the time. He said the same losers come in every Monday with their bullshit stories about how thay have no idea how they made it home, or some crazy shit they did, or shit they think they did because they were too drunk too remember. Bullshit!!

I have had plenty of weekends where I would rather not remember, I just wish I could reflect on them as I am in the middle of a drunken stuper so I can think to myself, "Heather, we do not want to go back there again, do we?" "Have some water, take an asprin and wait awhile before you grab that sexy cocktail waitress with the big tits, easy spirit shoes and fake nails" I had a binge drinking weekend, but my only regret is that Gabe was not there to play his usual 'Reasonable Thinker' role and talk me out of going past my 'Happy Point' where I can still have a rad time, but have no remorse in the morning. I have no logic when I drink! No, that's not true, I know the difference between right and wrong, I don't drive when I drink, or do dumb shit like that. But sometimes it helps to have him there being reasonable, even if I do act a little annoyed when he is dispensing his wisdom to me. I love him, he makes me a better person for all the right reasons.

No comments: