Friday, April 13, 2007

Dumb Ass

That is the word we are using to describe ME!

There is a reason doctors tell you to take it easy and lay down to recover. I decided to go to work yesterday, but only made it four hours before I had Gabe come and get me. Then later that night I tried to go down the stairs like a normal person instead of one stair at a time. Well, big mistake. I had a horrible pain that felt like a burning tear. It dropped me to the ground-it hurt so bad. I iced it all night and elevated it while I slept and woke up not able to move it. My swelling was much worse than the night before, so I was freaked. I had to go back to the doctors and they examined it and did a few x-rays. The operation portion is totally fine, they said it would take a lot more than that to tear the patella from the screws. But I did tear something on the right side of my knee which is bleeding inside causing all the swelling. So basically I am back down with ice and keeping my leg elevated.

This sucks, I wish I weren't such a dumb ass!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sorry to hear that, but keep it easy dont go to far to fast. Sooo..... i have a surprise for you.....

beepersneeper said...

A suprise, you have my attention...

Anonymous said...

make sure your home all day!

Mogoeuro said...

I love you dumbass, be careful!