Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Brithday Goonie!!!

Today is the 14th anniversary of Addies Birthdate. Ahhhh, it seems like just yesterday I was a young girl (17) about to pop out a baby I had no idea would change my life so much. From the moment that gorgeous child looked at me, I was hooked. She has given me so much in life, and I don't even think she knows it. When I had her, I was in a pretty bad place. Everything seemed scary and unsure, but she made me realize that there is nothing in the world I will try harder for than her. Now, three kids later, I still feel the same way.

Thank you Adykinz for just being you. I love you and hope you have a great Birthday. Don't worry about cheerleading tryouts, you are awesome no matter the outcome!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 MORE YEARS AND UR DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yes and if addie is still staying with you thursday night at the hospital then so am i!!!!!!