Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Follow Up

Today I had my first physical therapist appointment after surgery and things went great. He said that I couldn't be doing better right now and that I am actually doing better than what they had expected at this point. I am officially off bed rest and I do not have to be in the CVM machine anymore. Whoo Hoo!!

I have been pretty hard on myself, but I do have to realize it hasn't quite been a week since I had surgery, and I think I am doing great. They are going to do an x-ray and remove my stitches next Wednesday, so until then I will just continue with the therapy exercises and try to push myself into getting better. I have a really good feeling about all of this, like I am going to be a better person once it is done.

Thanks for all your support, I couldn't do it without any of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahhhhoooooo!!!!!! does that mean that you are going back to work? well i hope not cuz that would sux muchoness! thats really great to hear and keep up the good work!!!!