Sunday, November 12, 2006

And the Bathroom will stay Purple....for now...

Ummmm, someone hit me over the head! I had a brilliant vision, do you hear me, a brilliant vision of a purple bathroom. It was to be my sanctuary where I could take a bath surrounded by lavender loveliness.

Well, Fuck me! I got done painting last night and I said to myself, "Dang pretty, I really like my purple bathroom" Well, this morning I saw it and HOLY SHIT!! What was I thinking?? It does not resemble the beautiful paint sample what so ever!! Why, why, why, why do you lie to me paint sample?? When I want the perfect shade of purple, why do you tease me by going on my wall as a sick shade of purple only a little preschooler would wear on picture day? NOT PRETTY!!

The votes are in-

Gabe- Keep It (but he's color blind!!)
Dad- Keep It
Corrie- Keep It
Mom- Maybe it looks better in the light. If not, change it.
Kimberli- Keep It
Me- I guess I will keep it and pray it looks better once the rest of the bathroom is done.

I want to cry.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what mom screw it!!! if you like it then stick with it and i know u arent going to want to redo it!! it doesnt matter what other people think if you like it then just stick to it k. its your bathroom do whatever the fudgems u want to with it k i friggin love you and im glad we are getting the house, but enjoy it!! dont stress it even more than it needs to be k mommy!! its horrible that they have put us thru this but its ok but dont sweat it k its gonna look alright!! i love you!! xoxo addie

Anonymous said...

get rid of the purple make it blue

beepersneeper said...

You should see the tan they painted it today, oh my gosh it is awesome!! I am just going to leave it. I figure if I hate it after everything else is done, then I paint it, it isn't the end of the world!