Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is quickly becoming my second favorite holiday, first is Halloween. I love when our family gets together to have a nice dinner without the stress of giving gifts or money. I really do love Christmas, it is such a magical happy time. It just seems like it takes months to recover from it financially.

I am thankful for so many things in my life. I am such a lucky person, and have so much love surrounding me, I thought I might share some of it. I know, mushy, mushy. Oh well!!

I have an amazing husband. I feel so much love and encouragement from him, that I can not possibly imagine life without him. I want to send him a special 'thank you' for unlocking my car after I locked my keys in it yesterday. I know it annoyed you, sorry, but I am who I am! I have three wonderful children. Addie is growing up so quick and she is such a fun, loving person. Noah is such a special kid who is an amazing artist and I know world can expect great things from him. Zane is my little monkey and such a joy to have.

My family is great. I don't have a huge family, but we are all very close. My Dad is so patient, he has had the five of us living with him for almost a year, and is still hanging in there. My Mom is such a loving person, she just loves to give and give. My Uncles, Mike, Marve, Aunts Debbie and Corrie. Granny, Gabe's Mom, Gabe's Dad, my cousins Paul, Obie, Nikki and Steph. They are all such great people, and I just love them. My family in Minnesota- Katie, Sean, Charli, Aunt Helen, Pam, Chuck, Rick, all such awesome people and I miss them so much. Katie is one of my best friends and thoughts of her keep me warm by the angry lake.

My friends who know the 'real' me. I can just hang out with them and they deal with my wackiness and charm! I love them all for so many different reasons.

WOW, talk about a long post! Sorry, I will try to quickly get back to my cynical ways as soon as possible!!

I can't wait to review the Thanksgiving Feast tomorrow. I wonder if there will be any surprise foods that will make me scrunch my nose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was ur black friday?

Anonymous said...

yea ummm.... y did u use big wurds? jk lol r black friday was dif. but fun!!! i 4got wut i was gonna say!!!! haha blondie!! well i gottogo get some pie!! seriosly!!! dang k luvz alwayz addelicious ♥

Anonymous said...

yea ummm.... y did u use big wurds? jk lol r black friday was dif. but fun!!! i 4got wut i was gonna say!!!! haha blondie!! well i gottogo get some pie!! seriosly!!! dang k luvz alwayz addelicious ♥