Friday, November 24, 2006

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

These commercials bug the shit out of me!! I will admit, when they first appeared, I thought it was a very clever ad campaign, focusing on the people who wanted to be naughty when they go out of town, and feel it is okay because it is what everyone does, right??

Like there really are couples that go to Las Vegas and do something soooo shameful, that they can not even tell people what they did. I bet they got a couple of prostitutes and had a foursome, didn't they?? Or maybe they got matching tattoos in discreet areas that only one another know about. Give me a break. Oh, and the one with the girl who doesn't know what to say, so she tells her husband about all the money she spent. Instead she should be confessing to some random lesbian experience, or that she got so drunk and ended up sleeping with the bouncer from the bar. DUH!! Hey, and the husband that goes away with a bunch of friends. What were you expecting them to do?? Go to some Star Trek Convention at the MGM, then eat themselves silly at a buffet?? No you dumb bitch, he went to countless stripclubs, gambled away tons of hard earned cash and remained in a drunken stupor the whole time. And rightfully so if you ask me. I just don't see what the big deal is.

Las Vegas is fun and exciting, but I really don't see anyone having to keep such big secrets on what goes on there.

When I go to Vegas with either Gabe or friends, I will do whatever the hell I feel like. And I will undoubtedly tell everyone what happened. Not for the shock value, but because I keep secrets from no one!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

calm down and just breath

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, I wanna know what the deleted entry said!