Friday, November 03, 2006

Worst day.....EVER!!

I am having a shitty day.

I have lost my make-up bag. The one containing over $300.00 worth of MAC make-up. GONE! I have searched high and low. I have no idea where it is. My guess is it fell out of Gabe's truck and I didn't notice. Someone came by, picked it up and totally scored with my loss.

I got a new haircut. It cost $120.00. I do not like to spend money on myself for anything other than shoes, so this freaked me out!!

I am suppose to get family pictures tomorrow. Hmmm, no make-up and a new hair cut are not going to make for the best pictures. I made this appointment weeks ago with the idea in my head that I was going to look sooooo much better than I do. Well, I am still a 'blob of gross'.

Bad day, BAAAAAD, BAAAAAD DAY!!

There are many other things going on like stress at work and a two year old with a fever, but hey, so is life.

Buck up little camper, we will climb this mountain together!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH HEATHER M SO SORRY U LOST THAT! DO U REMEBER WEN WE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE BARBS AND ALL THE KIDS WERE IN THE BATHROOM I THINK THE GIRLS WERE APPLYING MAKE-UP, DID ADDIE OR ANYONES ELSE HAVE UR MAKE-UP? IM NOT BLAMING THEM BUT MAYBE THEY NO WERE IT IS. OMG THIS SUX SO BAD, I REALLY LIKED THAT BLACK EYESHAWDOW TOO!
mUCHO LUV!

Anonymous said...

dear lord!! that was a horrible day!! i felt bad and honestly i called laura 3 times and sent ri a couple of emails to see if they had it and i checked in my room!! see i do care!!