Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Birthday to.......ME!!!!!

Today is my Birthday.

It is funny how as you get older you don't get that excited feeling the whole day like you did as a kid. Well, at least I don't. I had a pretty eventful day though. It started out by going to Weight Watchers for my weekly weigh in. I lost 1.8 pounds, which was a miracle considering the bottle of Merlot I polished off last night with some Garlic Cheese Sticks. DANG!! Next, it was off to the house to start painting. It took 3 of us about 5 1/2 hours to paint 2 bathrooms, but they look great. The kids bathroom is this amazing shade of blue that is unbelievably calming. The master bathroom is purple. Purple you say? That's right, I said purple......purple, purple, PURPLE!! It is a little bit brighter than what I was originally going for, but I think it looks great. Thank God Gabe is color blind! He does not care if I paint our room and bathroom purple. Not all guys would be down for that!!

After that I went on a quick shopping trip where I got me a new head band with skulls on it. Very feminine, very pretty. Then we met the family at Buca di Beppo where we celebrated mine and Nikki's Birthdays together. I tried Calamari and breaded baby octopus for the first time. Not bad, fry anything and chances are I will at least try it. Zane liked it, but he doesn't know what it is, he has no prejudgement of what it will taste like. Gabe had to leave for work during dinner, which made me sad. I knew he would need to leave for work, but I didn't want him to go. Oh well, I know he would much rather be with me than at work, but dem de breaks! After dinner we went to Coldstone and I am pretty sure I gained back the 1.8 pounds I lost this morning.

Favorite Quotes Today:

It's my Birthday, wanna spank me?
Can I have some more Merlot? It's my Birthday and I would like some more Merlot...
Have you found your keys?
Be nice to my knee, it is my knees Birthday too!

That's all for me......
Peace I'm outta here!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a fun day 2 day!! yup yup dang that cake batter ice cream was goooooooooood!! oh dang!! seriously!!! hmmmmmmm.... cake batter ice cream!!! muahahahahaha!!! tee hee well i hope u had a fabulouso birthdayyes i did spank u!! 31 times cuz u r 31!!!! thats not old k mommy its still pretty young!! u 31 me 13 he he hehe now we cant be like that movie 13 going on 30 cuz it wont be like that anymore!! tears!! lol well i gotto go!! remember if ya got it flaunt it!! peace out!! have fun and act ghetto!! lol

Anonymous said...

i luv ya! hope u had a fantabulous birthday! c u later!

Anonymous said...

mommy u have until u r 55 (lol) ((grammy's age!)) that is when you get old so u should atrt getting exited k luvva ya bye

peace bee-itch!! lol

xoxo, addiekinzalicious lol