Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ooops....I did it AGAIN!!

Hmmmm....

I have never claimed to be the smartest person in the world (no laughing), but sometimes I even surprise myself.

I went to the gas station on break today to get a Rock Star, and it was a typical Maverick trip. You know, making fun of the people who work there, even though they buy me Doritos and stuff. Anyway, there was this lady who came in while we were in line and she was telling the cashier that the pump was not working, and handed the cashier her credit card. Well, the cashier informs the lady that it is working, in fact, it was pumping gas into her car at that very moment. Hee, hee, snicker, snicker. The little old lady didn't believe her, and the gas station attendant became a little annoyed with her. "Yes, it is pumping, isn't that your silver car out there?" "Well, gas is going in it right now" "Oh", the little old lady says and runs out there. The cashier looks down and says, "Oh great, she left her credit card here!" She mutters a few swears under her breath, then acted all annoyed. Well, as I was leaving, I saw the cute old lady come back in and I told her that she left her credit card inside. "Huh, oh, I don't think so." YES YOU DID OLD LADY!!

So Jen and I left and laughed at the senile old bag on the way back to work. Ha, ha, ha, what a nut. That lady didn't even realize she left her credit card there.

I get back into the office, I am standing in the lobby, just about to open my Rock Star, when I look at Jen. "Where is my wallet?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I looked all over her car- not there! We drove back to the Maverick, where guess what?? Yup, I left my whole wallet sitting on the counter there. Hey, at least I realized it before some scummy tranny came and took it, right? Right? Okay, I am dumb, I admit it! Sorry Gabe, I am sure I have disappointed you again.

Karma sure acted quickly on that one, DANG!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur funny-stupid