Monday, November 20, 2006

It's all about Melissa....

Sorry, I owe Melissa an apology for not including her in my blog. She was upset that she has not yet been mentioned, so I told her I would dedicate a whole post to her.

I was not too drunk on Saturday to remember our conversation. Actually, I was very drunk, but I still remembered!

Melissa and I met in Junior High School. We were T.A.'s for a History teacher. She was different, not that I wasn't with all my black clothing). She was someone I would have never talked to unless I was put in a position like being forced to correct test papers with her. But she turned out to be one of my best friends, that is of course, until the break. Yes, I am stealing a line from Friends. We were on a break for about 10 years or so, but then we reconnected, and here we are.

Some highlights of our friendship include- (I'm not going to go on too long here...)

Her having sex with Brett in my Mothers bathroom when we were younger. This made me mad, as I felt like her cheap Hotel.

She use to bring me my favorite Fruit Loop Sandwiches (yes, you read that correctly)for lunch.

I cut her super long hair when we were younger without her Mom's approval. It looked much better though.

When we go out of town to see Gabe run Marathons, she is my side kick. She has been to everyone one of them. She is the keeper of the map and tells me every turn, (right or wrong) to make, we cheer sexy Gabe on as he runs by us, she even dressed up like a pirate with me in Denver. After Gabe is done with the marathon, we enjoy getting big bags of ice and pouring them on his balls while he is taking an ice bath. We don't really spend a lot of time together lately, but when we go out of town, we really get to reconnect and have a blast.

I introduced her to her last husband and her current boyfriend. I sure hope this one works out better than the last one!!

I am sorry Melissa. I am sorry to have neglected to mention you in my blog, and I hope you can forgive me. Please tell me we are no longer in a fight, because life is too short to be upset at me for forgetting something. You shouldn't be so shocked though. I forget many, many things, all the time. I mean, seriously!!

Maybe one day when you are cool enough to have a blog, you will mention me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I was just JOKING. I guess I'll be extra careful next time I say anything about the blog. (Couldn't you keep that bit about the bathroom to yourself? What if your daughter reads it?!?)

I LOVE YOU, even if you do keep bringing up my most embarrassing moments. No more breaks, k

beepersneeper said...

Love you too..

Anonymous said...

was i supposed to read this one? nikki

Anonymous said...

was i supposed to read this one? nikki

Anonymous said...

was i supposed to read this one? nikki

Anonymous said...

was i supposed to read this one?

Anonymous said...

was i supposed to read this one?

Anonymous said...

whoooa my comp did something weird sorry!

Anonymous said...

ha too l8 melissa!! i want a blog about me!! im only your fav. daughter besides Nicki S. haha jk lol